- Residents must be willing to enter the program and participate in all events and activities. Even court ordered participants must willingly comply with all program guidelines (BCRC is not a lock & key facility and participants may discharge themselves at any time).
- Residents must be in good physical health (can sit, stand, and walk without assistance). BCRC is not a medical facility and does not employ a medical staff to accommodate these specific needs.
- Residents must be free to travel across state lines without restriction. Parole/Probation officers are usually willing to work with us and provide travel permits to residents who are in our car, although this must be verified before acceptance.
- No mood or mind-altering substances are allowed to be taken by residents in the BCRC program. This includes, but is not limited to, the following: Anti-depressants, anti-psychotics, pain killers, sleep aids, certain antihistamine allergy medicines, etc...
- Due to BCRC's zoning we are not permitted to accept convicted sex offenders or convicted sexual predators.
- BCRC is a nicotine-free program
- Residents must be willing to shave their face and trim their hair to a suitable length, as determined by staff
- Contact is limited to immediate family for the entire duration of stay. The approved contacts include a resident's wife, mother, father, siblings, or children.
Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.